Emerging Technologies for Big Data to consider
Emerging technology is a term generally used to describe a new technology, that is currently being developed, or will be developed within the next five to ten years. which will substantially alter the business and social environment.
Emerging technologies are contemporary advances and innovation in various fields of technology.
These include information technology, wireless data communication, man-machine communication, on-demand printing, bio-technologies, and advanced robotics.
Emerging digital technologies have generated new opportunities while creating new legal challenges, particularly related to copyrights, trademarks, patents, royalties, and licensing.
List of Emerging Technologies :-
- High-level of Expertise
- Vast Network
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Cognitive Cloud Computing
- Angular and React
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent Apps (I – Apps)
- Big Data
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- ERP (SAP, Oracle Application, Peoplesoft
- CRM (Siebel, Vantive, Clarify, Kana)
- Supply Chain Management
- DataWarehousing (Informatica, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy)
- Database Administration (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, DB2, IMS)
- Networking (NT, UNIX)
- Embedded Systems (C, C++, VXWORKS)
- Quality Assurance
- Storage Technology
- Internet Technology (Java, ASP)
- Telecom (GSM, GPRS, CDMA, VOIP, SS7, H323)
- E-Commerce (Webmethods, Interwoven, I2)